Friday, March 20, 2009

Nausea!

Well, along with the sheer exhaustion, nausea has now set in. It's actually a little reassuring that I am progressing along nicely into this pregnancy. I stopped at the gas station this morning on my way to work to get some ginger ale... they didn't have any!!! Can you believe that!? So I had to settle for 7-up.
As for that exhaustion: I didn't think it was possible to be more tired than I already was last week, but I feel almost helpless this week. Don't know what I would do without Dan being such a good helper. He's been doing a lot of the housework during the week. Work just wipes me out. I usually go home and take a nap right away and then wake up for dinner and watch a little T.V. and then I'm ready for bed again! All for the baby! I wouldn't have it any other way. Actually, on certain days when I don't feel as tired, I get a little worried. I am gladly welcoming the symptoms of pregnancy.
If you read the letter to my son/daughter, you know we are telling Dan's family about the pregnancy today. It's exciting to begin telling other people.

No comments: