Friday, March 20, 2009

A Note to My Son or Daughter

Hi there little one! We got to see you for the first time on Tuesday. It was so exciting to see that your heart was beating and everything looked good. Mommy was a little nervous going into it, but after that ultrasound, I realized what a Great God we serve. You are a true miracle from the hand of God. Your Grandma and Grandpa Buxton were so happy to know that everything was good with you so far. Uncle Sean seemed so excited to hear that we saw your little heart beat. Everyone can't wait to meet you! We're going to tell your Dad's side of the family about you today. I know they will be just as excited as everyone else. I can't wait to see you again and I won't have to wait long. Tuesday we get to see you and hopefully HEAR your heart beating. I pray for you every day that God keeps you strong and healthy. More than that I have given you over to God's will. Whatever He has in store for your life, that's what we want for you. It's hard to remember that you are not mine, but just given to me to look after and take care of for a while. You belong to the Lord. Love you so much already and I know that love will only increase with each passing day.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: