Friday, October 9, 2009

36 week OB check up

Well, we are down to OB appointments every week now. Today's appointment went well. Baby is doing great and so am I. I had the group B strep test and will get those results over the next week sometime. The doctor also did an internal exam. The baby's head is nice and low and I'm 50% effaced and 2 centimeters dilated already. The doctor said I could be like that for weeks but if I went into labor now, they wouldn't stop it. I'll try to post after every appointment from now on.

3 comments:

Team Cramer said...

yay glad you had a good visit! you know i was 75% and 2cm at 36 weeks and went at 36 weeks and 5 days :)

barrentree said...

I had no clue that you guys went through the infertility journey too (Paul and I have been TTC for five and a half years). I wish we'd have had the chance to get to know each other a little better before you guys moved. :-)

It's so exciting that you are soon going to have a baby! We'll be praying for you guys. :-)

Dan and Sarah said...

Rachel, it is a frustrating journey, to say the least. I'll pray that God works through this situation for the 2 of you. All I can say right now is that the reward of waiting and seeing God's miracles makes everything worth it... really, no matter how hard it seems right now.